COMMERCIAL LENDING NEWSLETTER
You are receiving this letter because you are one of my Spartans - my top-producing brokers and investor clients - of whom I am allowed to have 300. Removal instructions are below. Today we'll show you how to download a free directory of 2,000 commercial real estate lenders. We also have lots of cute, clean jokes, some funny pics, and a classic comedy video for you.
Joke Du Jour
My son Zachary, 4, came screaming out of the bathroom to tell me he'd dropped his toothbrush in the toilet. So I fished it out and threw it in the garbage. Zachary stood there thinking for a moment, then ran to my bathroom and came out with my toothbrush. He held it up and said with a charming little smile, "We better throw this one out too then, 'cause it fell in the toilet a few days ago."
See, I Told You So!
Private Money Commercial Loans Nationwide From $100,000 to $3.5MM
Is your client's commercial property partially vacant? Do you need a lender who will allow the seller to carry back a second mortgage? Does your client have a balloon payment coming due on his commercial property? Has your bank offered him a discounted pay-off? Does your borrower have less-than-stellar credit? Is your client's company losing money? Is your borrower a foreign national? Do you need a non-recourse loan? We make slightly scratched-and-dented commercial loans.
Our hot, new product is a blanket loan against a portfolio of rental homes. Rental homes? Yup, as long as there are at least five homes or units, we consider this to be a commercial loan. We even offer a partial release clause. This loan is ideal for speculators.
And don't forget, we will quickly and happily issue you a written Loan Approval Letter - at no charge - that you can use as a fallback and to lure cheaper lenders. After all, everyone wants to lend to you if you already have a commitment. Here is our latest rate sheet.
Blackburne & Sons is looking for commercial real estate loans that are not quite clean enough for a bank. Please click here to submit a hard money commercial loan or call me, Tom Blackburne, at (574) 210-6686.
Mother Always Loved You Best
"Researchers in California found that 74 percent of mothers confessed that they like one child better than another. Then one mother said, 'Don’t use my name, 'cuz I don't want Jeb to find out.'” -- Jimmy Fallon
Get a Free Directory of 2,000 Commercial Real Estate Lenders
If you need a commercial real estate loan, The Blackburne List of 2,000 Commercial Real Estate Lenders can be of tremendous assistance. You can buy The Blackburne List instantly for just $39.95, but why spend money? Let's talk about how you can get this wonderful directory for free.
If you introduce us to just one commercial real estate loan officer who works at a bank, we'll let you download our entire list of 2,000 commercial bankers for free. This handy list is organized by state. It includes, in addition to 2,000 bankers, hundreds of other active commercial real estate lenders, like hard money commercial mortgage companies. You can now deal directly with these commercial lenders with no one else's hand in the pie.
You can trade just one commercial banker for over two thousand. You get the loan officer's name, the bank's name, the address, the phone number, and the state where that bank makes commercial real estate loans. Click here to trade one banker for two thousand.
If you need a bank-quality commercial loan right now from a life company, commercial bank, or conduit, you should enter your deal into C-Loans.com.
If you need a non-prime or subprime commercial loan, simply complete this super-easy mini-app.
And It Goes Like This
The song by Maroon 5
Wrong Number Joke
One morning the phone rang at 3:00 a.m. in Jeff's house. He picked up the phone and a woman asked, "Is this 555-1111?" "No, this is 555-1112." Jeff replied. "Oh, I'm so sorry for disturbing you." The woman said. "That's alright," Jeff said. "I had to get up to answer the phone anyway."
Sweet Apartment Loan Program for "A" Deals
Blackburne & Sons has a terrific apartment loan program for "A" quality deals. Our fixed rate is adjusted according to the desirability of the property and the area, but it starts at 3.87% and 1 point for a 30-year fully-amortized loan. For more details, please call Tom Blackburne at (574) 210-6686.
Q: What steps would you take if a madman came rushing at you with a knife?
Great big ones!
Small Balance Preferred Equity ($100K to $1MM)
If an investor wants to buy a leased commercial property, banks today will seldom lend more 58% to 62% LTV. Your buyer only wants to put down 25% of the purchase price
Quick, easy preferred equity from Blackburne & Sons fills in the missing piece of the capital stack. We'll add our $150,000 in equity dollars to your client's $250,000 down payment to create a down payment large enough to satisfy the bank. Think of our preferred equity as tiny Joint Venture investments.
For more information, please call Tom Blackburne at (574) 210-6686.
Hey, It Was Dark When I Got Up
New York Primary Joke
"The big New York primary, which happens next Tuesday, is looking pretty good for Hillary Clinton. In fact, website FiveThirtyEight says Hillary has a 99 percent chance of winning the primary for New York. When he heard, Bernie Sanders said, 'My God, I've become part of the 1 percent!'" -- Jimmy Fallon
Too Busy to Broker Commercial Loans to Us? Why Not Just Refer Them Instead? We Make It Easy!
We once paid a $21,250 referral fee. Here is our referral fee program.
Video - Who's on First?
Classic skit by Abbott and Costello
On a Personal Note
I took my daughter on her first legitimate hike in the woods this past weekend. Like many 5 year old little girls, she usually spends most of her time running around the house playing dress up or on the iPad. So, as you can imagine, the hike was a bit of a shock to her system. But I was able to teach her the importance of perseverance, and even just being tough. My ability to distract her from being ‘tired’ by pointing out all the cool bugs and birds came in handy, too. ;) At the end of the hike, I was immensely proud of her. She powered through the tough terrain with only a few scratches and tears. This was a big surprise, given last week she fought me tooth and nail when I told her she needs to change out of her Frozen high heels if she is to help me mow the lawn!
Don't Forget About C-Loans.com
We have a whole new crop of hungry commercial lenders on C-Loans, so if you have a commercial loan you're trying to place, it takes just four minutes to submit your deal to 750 commercial lenders. And remember, C-Loans.com is free!
Final Funny - Long But Funny
A man is driving down the road and his car breaks down near a monastery. He goes to the monastery, knocks on the door, and says, "My car broke down. Do you think I could stay the night?" The monks graciously accept him, feed him dinner, and even fix his car.
As the man tries to fall asleep, he hears a strange sound. A sound unlike anything he's ever heard before. The Sirens that nearly seduced Odysseus into crashing his ship comes to his mind. He doesn't sleep that night. He tosses and turns trying to figure out what could possibly be making such a seductive sound. The next morning, he asks the monks what the sound was, but they say, "We can't tell you. You're not a monk." Distraught, the man is forced to leave.
Years later, after never being able to forget that sound, the man goes back to the monastery and pleads for the answer again. The monks reply, "We can't tell you. You're not a monk." The man says, "If the only way I can find out what is making that beautiful sound is to become a monk, then please, make me a monk." The monks reply, "You must travel the earth and tell us how many blades of grass there are and the exact number of grains of sand. When you find these answers, you will have become a monk." The man sets about his task.
After years of searching he returns as a gray-haired old man and knocks on the door of the monastery. A monk answers. He is taken before a gathering of all the monks. "In my quest to find what makes that beautiful sound, I traveled the earth and have found what you asked for: By design, the world is in a state of perpetual change. Only God knows what you ask. All a man can know is himself, and only then if he is honest and reflective and willing to strip away self deception."
The monks reply, "Congratulations. You have become a monk. We shall now show you the way to the mystery of the sacred sound." The monks lead the man to a wooden door, where the head monk says, "The sound is beyond that door." The monks give him the key, and he opens the door.
Behind the wooden door is another door made of stone. The man is given the key to the stone door and he opens it, only to find a door made of ruby. And so it went that he needed keys to doors of emerald, pearl and diamond. Finally, they come to a door made of solid gold. The sound has become very clear and definite. The monks say, "This is the last key to the last door." The man is apprehensive to no end. His life's wish is behind that door! With trembling hands, he unlocks the door, turns the knob, and slowly pushes the door open. Falling to his knees, he is utterly amazed to discover the source of that haunting and seductive sound...
But, of course, I can't tell you what it is because you're not a monk.
Get a Free E-Book on CREF
This free e-book contains seven of George's best blog articles on the subject of commercial real estate finance.
BLACKBURNE & SONS REALTY CAPITAL CORPORATION
4811 Chippendale Drive, Suite 101
Sacramento, CA 95841
Phone: (574) 210-6686
Fax: (916) 338-2328